In order to provide you with interactive computer services, Spectrum Composites, Inc (Hereinafter SCI) and / or its Internet Provider collects, uses, and shares certain information about you. This policy explains what we collect, with whom we share it, and how you can interact with SCI in order to ensure the accuracy of the data we collect, use, and share.
A. SCI may collect and maintains the following data:
1. Information that you provide to us: SCI collects and maintains customer information. We will not share or sell that information to a third party without permission from our customers. This includes; your e-mail address, your language preference, your first name, your last name, your address, your city, your state, your zip, your country, and your agreement to be bound by SCI terms and conditions. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to customer service inquiries, improving our service and communicating with you.
3. Linking to other Sites: Our policy does not govern Web sites of other parties to which we may provide links. If you choose to link to Web sites not controlled by us, we recommend that you review the privacy and security policies of these companies.
4. Web Site Usage Data: We may track certain non-personally identifiable information about the use of our Web site, such as the source address of a page request, your IP address or domain name, the date and time of the page request, and other parameters in the URL. We use this data to better understand use of our Web site and user preferences. This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting. This information is not linked to personally identifiable information gathered elsewhere on the site.
5. E-mail Correspondence: SCI often requests a confirmation when you receive and open an e-mail communication delivered by SCI. We archive all e-mail sent in and Out of our network, and we identify the origination IP address of all mail sent into our network. We require that you refrain from ‘forging headers’ or sending “SPAM”.
6. Information from Third Parties: From time to time, SCI requests and receives information from third parties and compares it to the information that you have provided. The main purpose for this is that of loss prevention.
7. Protection of SCI and third parties: SCI will release data when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Agreement and protect the contract rights of our Clients.
8. If you consent (Opt-In): Other than detailed above, SCI will contact you and request your permission prior to sharing your data with third parties. Generally, SCI will offer a promotional product or service on behalf of a third party, rather than allow the third party to contact you directly. In any event, other than detailed above, SCI will contact you at the location provided by you at enrollment when we desire to share your information with a third party, or, SCI will present you with a “check-box” requesting that you opt-in to any third party mailing lists. Should you desire to “opt-out” of any such mailing lists, simply do so by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
B. SCI or its suppliers utilize Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software when receiving and transmitting electronic payments. SCI and / or its suppliers encrypt the information you provide.
C. SCI allows you to access to certain information about you for the limited purpose of viewing, updating, and in some instances deleting from our system any information deemed inaccurate. Any requests to access your information may be directed to: email@example.com or SCI, 1090 Doris Road, Auburn Hills, Ml 48326.
D. SCI does not request, or knowingly collect identifiable information from children under the age of 18. SCI does not knowingly use or share personal information from users under the age of 18 with third parties. SCI does not give children the ability to post messages or otherwise distribute information about themselves. SCI does not offer children any promotions involving games, prizes, or any other activity that would induce a child to divulge personal information. Any issue respecting your children’s privacy may be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org or SCI, 1090 Doris Road, Auburn Hills, Ml 48326.
E. Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it. E-mail spam targets individual users with direct mail messages and costs the sender very little to send. Most of the costs are paid for by the recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender. SCI doesn’t condone the use of spam and the sending of unsolicited e-mail in any form, nor do we control other Web sites involvement and/or practices in this area.
Terms, Conditions, and Disclaimers: Please read these terms, conditions, and disclaimers carefully. By accessing this Web site, you agree to be bound by all of these terms and conditions.
Use of this Web Site: Although Spectrum Composites, Inc (Hereinafter “SCI”) has tried to provide accurate and timely information, the content of this site may not be accurate, complete or current and may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. From time to time changes may be made to the content of this site without notice. SCI may change the products, services, and any other information described on this site at any time. The information published on this site is provided as a convenience to visitors and is for informational purposes only. You should verify all information before relying on it and decisions based on information contained in our site are your sole responsibility. If you need specific details about any information contained in our site, you should contact SCI (developers note – URL link to contact form) by email or call us in the United States at 800-359-9855.
SCI controls and maintains this site from the United States of America and makes no representation that materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.